Mcdogs Designs are Wolverhampton based web developers dedicated to opening up the potential of the internet to everyone. Our goal is to create and maintain well designed websites. Working with you, we will create an attractive, informative and functional site that exceed your expectations and meet your objectives. Mcdogs Designs specialise in creating outstanding bespoke websites and e-commerce websites.
We produce concept and design material of the highest standards, and will capture your business goals in powerful designs that will engage your audience and push your message forward. We pride ourselves on delivering results driven work, fulfilling projects even on the tightest of budgets and well within given deadlines, whatever the subject and sector.
We specialise in WordPress solutions for individuals, as well as fully responsive company brochures, e-commerce and blogs. Our WordPress sites are fast loading, optimised for search engines, and easy to use thanks to workflows tailored to your unique needs. WordPress is the ultimate content management system that can be maintained by us or by yourself, with very little training needed.
- WordPress is the world’s most popular CMS powering more than 80 million websites
- WordPress developers from all over the world contribute to this open source platform keeping it up to date, secure and easy to use
- Mcdogs Designs can build company websites, e-commerce solutions and blogs using WordPress
- WordPress is the number one choice for any serious SEO expert
Why do I need a website?
You may be asking yourself if you really need a presence on the web? The simple answer is yes, and here are our ten reasons why:
- Convenience – Customers first port of call when looking for a business is the internet, and millions of searches are carried out each day.
- Greater exposure – You will no longer be restricted to your geographical location, you can market your goods and services to potential clients all over the world.
- Say much more – The internet is an unlimited space, you are not restricted to a fitting everything you want to say to a physical flier that will no doubt end up in the bin!
- Effective advertising – Your customers can browse everything you have to offer in their own time, regardless of where they are or the time of day.
- Brand promise – A website is an extension of your business, and a professional image online will help you stand out from the competition.
- Save money – Cut back on printing and postage costs for brochures, flyers, specials, newsletters, and other mailings.
- Always available – You may not be able to answer the phone 24/7 but a website is always available to deal with your customers’ queries for you.
- Save time – The time you would usually spend answering the phone or processing enquiries can be better spent elsewhere.
- Measurable results – Monitor your traffic and where it came from, useful information that can be used to analyse conversion rates and increase sales.
- Test new ideas – You can create and publish new content in a matter of minutes at no cost and see if the desired message is getting across to your clients.